GrimoireHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrimoireHearts

FFXI - GrimoireHearts LS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staying in Touch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doully

Staying in Touch Empty
PostSubject: Staying in Touch   Staying in Touch EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 am

Hey guys. I know the forum has been pretty quiet for a while but I thought I'd post this anyway. As a result of the server wipe, I (and some others I presume), have decided to bow out of XI Free. I love the game itself and the people I've met in the last four months ~ just not enough to start over from scratch.

I know a lot of members are holding out till XIV and a lot of us have expressed desire to play together on the same server when the time comes. I'm game. For this reason I'm going to leave my Skype details here and if others want to do the same then by all means.

Don't be a stranger.

Back to top Go down
Trikitty

Staying in Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in Touch   Staying in Touch EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 am

Meow.

Back to top Go down
Mardok

Staying in Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in Touch   Staying in Touch EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 am

I kinda see the Free server taking a turn for the worse, so I wouldn't mind jumping onto the FFXIV bandwagon.

However, as it seems, I'm still on my 3 month hiatus. Looking forward to playing again!

'Dok.
Skype; sourlemonii
Back to top Go down
Holt

Staying in Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in Touch   Staying in Touch EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 am

I want to take this time and hijack doully's thread and also say my goodbyes.

I have nothing bad to say other than the wipe sucked and I don't have the want to start over again.

I would like to thank everybody who made the the last few months very enjoyable which allowed me to relive how fun 11 actually could be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying in Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in Touch   Staying in Touch Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying in Touch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrimoireHearts :: General Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: