GrimoireHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrimoireHearts

FFXI - GrimoireHearts LS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello GrimoireHearts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Popper
Admin
Popper

Hello GrimoireHearts Empty
PostSubject: Hello GrimoireHearts   Hello GrimoireHearts EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 am

Due too the fact that this LS is expanding rapidly, we decided to set up a forum so we can sort thing out and set up event in advance, have fun and lets play =P

~Popper
Back to top Go down
https://grimoirehearts.rpg-board.net
Spork

Spork

PostSubject: Re: Hello GrimoireHearts   Hello GrimoireHearts EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm

*cheers* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xavierwyvern

Xavierwyvern

PostSubject: Re: Hello GrimoireHearts   Hello GrimoireHearts EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My screen name is Xavierwyvern, my real name is Matt. I live in Michigan, from what I hear so do a ton of others, Grand Rapids area. So hello LS!. cheers
Back to top Go down
flippant

PostSubject: Re: Hello GrimoireHearts   Hello GrimoireHearts EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

rawrawrawrawrwawrawrawr Pippip entering the building!
Back to top Go down
Yota

Yota

PostSubject: Re: Hello GrimoireHearts   Hello GrimoireHearts EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Hello Linkshell, <-- I love to say this eheheh but I'm in aforum so I must say Hello forum?
....nevermind...
I'm Yota , I'm from Italy, real name Fabio, and I'm happy to be here today with you all Smile... sorry but I don't know... what I could say.... mmm ok ... I'm work in a Videogame Company and my car is Black XD..
so nice to meet you !

And the question that I'd like to leave you with is this: "a bad penny is always turning up"?

Yota

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello GrimoireHearts   Hello GrimoireHearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello GrimoireHearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrimoireHearts :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: