GrimoireHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrimoireHearts

FFXI - GrimoireHearts LS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+20
Accel
Mahulk
Claudio
Jhyan
Sinon
Pixea
SasamiKen
Xavierwyvern
Doully
vilca1
Droophoria
Nhala
Cuddleybuns
Lucrece
Mikeyn
Liamina
Spork
Jadeskyy
Enkidu
Popper
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavierwyvern

Xavierwyvern

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:57 am

Hey Droo, it looks like you got yourself a Blue-point Siamese there. I have one too.
Back to top Go down
Droophoria

Droophoria

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:48 am

Xavierwyvern wrote:
Hey Droo, it looks like you got yourself a Blue-point Siamese there. I have one too.

That's my Merlin =D
Back to top Go down
Xavierwyvern

Xavierwyvern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:56 am

Droophoria wrote:
Xavierwyvern wrote:

That's my Merlin =D

I will have to get a picture of my Latte, they look identical. Is Merlin a smaller siamese?
Back to top Go down
SasamiKen

SasamiKen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:40 pm

/finally registered...

I'm Kristen, known as Sasamiken in game, feel free to call me Sasa, Kristen, or even my other nickname Kittie if need be. I'm 24, and uh...even I don't know how to explain myself. I have two EVIL children (okay they're not that evil), a 6 year old autistic son & a 3 year old extremely hyper-evil-imp (but can be good at times) daughter (then again she probably gets it from me) I don't play a whole lot of ffxi...well I do when I can, but I figured I'd take this free server more seriously and not just fast level & have my whm all gimp and stuff. With that being said you will probably hear me say a million times over that I'm not ever going to Terrigan (OKAY, so whatever I went there once so I could do G2) but other than that, not gonna happen. I probably won't reach 75 until about 6 months from now hehe ^^ But honestly, I'm cool with that.

Anyway, everyone else is posting pictures, and while my avi is my fave pic I have of me at the moment, have a coffee deprived picture of me looking like a creeper and whatnot.

Introductions - Page 2 Befunk10

Back to top Go down
Droophoria

Droophoria

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:24 am

SasamiKen wrote:
/finally registered...

Anyway, everyone else is posting pictures, and while my avi is my fave pic I have of me at the moment, have a coffee deprived picture of me looking like a creeper and whatnot.

ZOMG YOU CREEPER!!! ~runs away~

What a Face

welcome to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
SasamiKen

SasamiKen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Droophoria wrote:
SasamiKen wrote:
/finally registered...

ZOMG YOU CREEPER!!! ~runs away~

What a Face

welcome to the dark side.

Yep, I be creepin' allllll day ^^

And thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Spork

Spork

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:58 am

Nice pic Sasa ^^
Back to top Go down
SasamiKen

SasamiKen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:20 am

Spork wrote:
Nice pic Sasa ^^

Aw, thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Pixea

Pixea

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Hello! My name is Rhonda though everyone calls me Ronnie. My in game name is Pixea. I am a mortgage Post Closer/Funder at a credit union...exciting I know. I have an 18 month old little girl so there will be times I may be afk, so if I miss a tell or can't make an event I apologize in advance. Thanks for the invite. Smile

Introductions - Page 2 Dressu13
Back to top Go down
Jadeskyy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:05 am

Here's my brown hair pic xD

Introductions - Page 2 Snapsh10`
Back to top Go down
Cuddleybuns

Cuddleybuns

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:04 am

Jadeskyy wrote:

That isn't a introduction at all!
Back to top Go down
Jadeskyy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Cuddleybuns wrote:
Jadeskyy wrote:

That isn't a introduction at all!

Stop creeping on me, you creeper!
Back to top Go down
Cuddleybuns

Cuddleybuns

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Jadeskyy wrote:

Stop creeping on me, you creeper!

I'm not a creeper. I'm a Cuddley!
Back to top Go down
Cuddleybuns

Cuddleybuns

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:04 am

Also, to be fair. Here are non-catgifs

Introductions - Page 2 SKTWRKHl

Introductions - Page 2 GtpSmcAl

and here is a picture i drew of a horse.

Introductions - Page 2 SKfDIxRl
Back to top Go down
SasamiKen

SasamiKen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:06 am

Jadeskyy wrote:

Introductions - Page 2 Snapsh10`

Brown suits you!! Here's my recently dyed hair. Decided to cover up the top red & go fully black again. Since we're talking hair dye & all.

Introductions - Page 2 Befunk11
Back to top Go down
Sinon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:59 pm

hey all its me Sinon ^^.

Im Mio From the netherlands , and well this is me X_X!

Forgot to mention that this picture was made by a friend back in 2012.
She needed some people to pose for some foto's Very Happy. (one of the reasons it might look nice )

Introductions - Page 2 Mio_pr11
Back to top Go down
Spork

Spork

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Really cute pic Sinon!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jhyan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:10 am

I'll jump in!

Hi, I'm J'hyan! This pic's a few years old, but whatever.

Introductions - Page 2 BV2rLZ9

Here's a more recent pic (inb4 Hitman analogies)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Claudio

Claudio

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:54 am

Hey everyone! My name is Claudio. (clearly lol) I'm currently a Fitness Manager and Personal Trainer in New Jersey. I'm 25 years old n gonna be 26 this July. Look forward to adventures with all of you! ; )
Back to top Go down
Xavierwyvern

Xavierwyvern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:09 am

Sweet maybe you can whip me back into shape Claudio. My wife tells me that round isnt a good shape to be in. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mahulk

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:44 am

Mahulk here

Been around for a few weeks now but just created an account here.

I'm a 33 years old french canadian. Been playing MMOs for almost 15 years (EQ, FFXI, WoW, GuildWars and many more). I'm a powergamer, meaning I try to get the most out of my playtime. Was in many guilds/clans/linkshells over the years. Endgame was always one of my main focus.

On FFXI live servers I played a DRG during the dark ages (NA release up to ToAU), then a PLD up to Abyssal and a BRD after that.

On FFXIFREE I leveled a BLM but found the job rather boring and spell farming did not seemed exciting to me. Leveled SMN and having a blast with the class.

Personal achievements so far:
Leveling SMN 1-75 in 4 days (last big patch)
Maxed Elemental & Summoning magic merits
Got all 6 normal avatars
Soloed two avatars
Yinyang Robe / Carbuncle Mitts (thanks for the help again!)

Next goals:
Get Fenrir
Evoker's ring
Sky access (at ZM5)
Austere/Penance legs/feet

See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Accel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:25 am

Hi.

I played FF11 for the first time ever on this server, maybe 2 weeks ago on an old bet from an IRL friend. I know extremely little about this game but I think it's cool in an archaic(read: slow) way. I skipped Retail in favor of things like Phantasy Star Universe and many other random games that no longer exist.

I make music, I smoke weed (a lot while im on ff11 lol), I'm in college for a degree in Computer Science. I used to be interested in game development, but the realities behind the industry dissolved my intent.

Here's me, if you care.

Introductions - Page 2 DSCF3473_zpsb29599ec
Back to top Go down
Tummic

Tummic

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:52 am

Hey everyone Tummic here!

I played Retail a long time ago, and honestly I was kinda excited that my friend told me about this server. Though I did get a BLM up to 50 back then. I feel like I don't know much about FFXI anymore. Besides that, I just turned 27 back in March, and work at the most magical place on earth.

Current Class Levels
DNC 70
RMD 30
THF 30
MNK 32

And of course

Introductions - Page 2 179245_10200096343864014_932905931_n

I'm on the right.
Back to top Go down
Iron_Fist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:18 am

Hey guys! my name is Yaron

im really into music and cooking, i worked in a few restaurants and bakery's, i use to play alot of guitar a while back now i just daddle on acoustic when im bored, i use to play this game about 7-9 years ago now that i think of it, i remember being in my teens lol , im 26 right now! im currently looking for a decent college to take RT, thats all i got for now ^_^ , oh and im the one the right [img]Introductions - Page 2 58257412[/img]
Back to top Go down
amonobanji

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:38 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrimoireHearts :: General Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: