GrimoireHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrimoireHearts

FFXI - GrimoireHearts LS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to: Remove the opening menu music

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkidu
Admin
Enkidu

How to: Remove the opening menu music Empty
PostSubject: How to: Remove the opening menu music   How to: Remove the opening menu music EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:55 am

For those of you who are like me, and listen to music/chat with people on Mumble/Skype, and hate the super loud intro music that we have to put up with after every server crash... I have found a solution!

Some nice person from the windower.net forums created this eay-to-use executable that will replace the .sdw files for the "march" songs with silence! Also, be at ease about using an executable. I thoroughly scanned it and have been using it for the past 2 days with no issues.

Easy to install, but make sure you read the readme file to be sure. Everyone has different installation needs. Now enjoy a nice, quiet menu screen!
Back to top Go down
Cuddleybuns

Cuddleybuns

PostSubject: Re: How to: Remove the opening menu music   How to: Remove the opening menu music EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

This rocks my world.
Back to top Go down
Doully

PostSubject: Re: How to: Remove the opening menu music   How to: Remove the opening menu music EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:43 am

So happy.

How to: Remove the opening menu music Tumblr_lwyn8ddXlw1qdlkgg
Back to top Go down
Mahulk

PostSubject: Re: How to: Remove the opening menu music   How to: Remove the opening menu music EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:38 am

Link is broken to me, but found a thread on Order of the Blue Gartr. Just rename or delete (since we dont check file integrity to log on) the following file:

.\FINAL FANTASY XI\sound5\win\music\data\music140.bgw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to: Remove the opening menu music   How to: Remove the opening menu music Empty

Back to top Go down

How to: Remove the opening menu music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrimoireHearts :: General Category :: Guides-
Jump to: