GrimoireHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrimoireHearts

FFXI - GrimoireHearts LS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favorite song?

Go down 
+3
Doully
Xavierwyvern
Lucrece
7 posters
AuthorMessage

What's your favorite song? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 am

hey guys!! were all trying to get to know each other, even the people who have known each other all their lifes (hehe popper and jade <3) and i thought heeeey music is always apart of a person!! Smile it can show what kinda atmostsphere a person grew up in and stuffies like that. so heres my favorite (english) song lols.Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuius7Xdg4s

my cousin got me into this artist! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucrece

Lucrece

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
Xavierwyvern

Xavierwyvern

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 am

Well anything by Like A Storm is good.

Heres a Youtube of one of their videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qESLq_tEg1U
Back to top Go down
Doully

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 am

My current go to:

Back to top Go down
Kamahl

Kamahl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:55 pm

The only song i've ever been able to constantly listen to, no matter my mood or groove, is Breath by Breaking Benjamin
Back to top Go down
Cuddleybuns

Cuddleybuns

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 pm

The only song you will ever need to jam out to:

Back to top Go down
Jadeskyy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:32 am

Kamahl wrote:
The only song i've ever been able to constantly listen to, no matter my mood or groove, is Breath by Breaking Benjamin

I love Diary of Jane! Great choice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SasamiKen

SasamiKen

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Urm, can I choose 2? lol

Incubus - Pardon Me
Lacuna Coil - Angel's Punishment

So yeah, if you listened to those I'm sure the only thing you could get from me is I'm weird lol
Back to top Go down
Kamahl

Kamahl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:29 am

SasamiKen wrote:
Urm, can I choose 2? lol

Incubus - Pardon Me

So yeah, if you listened to those I'm sure the only thing you could get from me is I'm weird lol

Used to be a HUGE Incubus fan. Kinda declined over the years, but Stellar was always my favorite. Another song i can listen to is No Handlebars by Flobots.
Back to top Go down
SasamiKen

SasamiKen

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:29 am

Kamahl wrote:
SasamiKen wrote:
Urm, can I choose 2? lol

Incubus - Pardon Me

Used to be a HUGE Incubus fan. Kinda declined over the years, but Stellar was always my favorite. Another song i can listen to is No Handlebars by Flobots.

I have to agree with you there. The last song I've heard by Incubus was Adolescents. I wasn't really a fan and haven't listened to them since.

And Handlebars is awesome ^^

/edit - derp. Stellar is amazing too. Definitely in my top 5 of Incubus.
Back to top Go down
Xavierwyvern

Xavierwyvern

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:46 pm

I do like Drive by Incubus
Back to top Go down
Kamahl

Kamahl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:56 am

I'm a huge Rise Against fan. Absolutely love everything they'e ever done (that i've heard anyway). And i forgot the name of this song, but i just heard it on Pandora. This song I could listen to for friggin ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyelhgJbLjc
Back to top Go down
Kamahl

Kamahl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:03 am

Lucrece, I listened to that Lana Del Ray song. I don't particularly care for the song, but I love her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song?   What's your favorite song? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite song?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrimoireHearts :: General Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: