GrimoireHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrimoireHearts

FFXI - GrimoireHearts LS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apogee

New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL! Empty
PostSubject: New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL!   New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 am

Deathtoll is a .NET Ashita extension designed for the Dark Knight flag quest.

While Deathtoll is active it will count the number of kills made by your character only, allow you to store your number of kills and retrieve it at a later time, send you friendly reminders to save, and even congratulate you once you have reached the Dark Knight quest requirement of 100 kills.

To find out more and to download Deathtoll v2.0.0 please visit: http://squaredsoftware.com/apogee/

Thank you to everyone in Grimorie Hearts Linkshell for your support!

Special thanks to: Ryan Walker a.k.a (Popper), Chris W a.k.a (Enkidu), Lana a.k.a (Asuna), Kamahl, and Rikitiki for your awesome feedback and testing in the beta phase of Deathtoll. (If I missed anyone, I sincerely apologize and please let me know so I can add you!)

Last edited by Apogee on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Popper
Admin
Popper

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL!   New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

nice work Apo, works well =)
Back to top Go down
https://grimoirehearts.rpg-board.net
Rikitiki

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL!   New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Apogee - Thanks for coding this! Used it for my DRK quest, and will use it again for Blade of Death.

A few notes:

- DeathToll gave me the "Nice job, you have 25 kills" message from kill #25 all the way up to kill #41.

- DeathToll gave no message at 75 kills. (That's okay, but you seemed to be going with a "every 25" theme. Very Happy )

Feature requests:

- EITHER a flag that, when set, will automatically store the Death Toll count every time a mob is killed, OR a command that lets the user set the Death Toll count manually. Either of these options would allow the user to recover after a server crash.

Once again, thanks for the plugin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apogee

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL!   New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:45 am

Thanks guys. Rikitiki, I'm very sorry about the bug and I want to thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'm happy to announce that I have indeed fixed this issue with the latest release as well as added some very cool new features I think you will enjoy.

Thanks to everyones feedback, including yours, I have created a more stable version and even included some of the features you have requested! Deathtoll is running better than ever!!

Thank you for your support and your feedback! If you have anymore ideas for Deathtoll or come across any more issues please continue to post them they are very much appreciated!

You can get more info on the new version as well as download it here: http://squaredsoftware.com/apogee/ hope you like it!

-Thanks again ~ ( ^-^)/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL!   New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Final Fantasy 11 Ashita Extension: DEATHTOLL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrimoireHearts :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: